Effective Date: NOVEMBER 28, 2018
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Green Source International collects information as described below. Green Source International’s primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service and contact you. We store information inside EU/ETA.
Green Source International OY
Jalosenkuja 6, 20460 TURKU
(”us” or ”Green Source”)
Register contact person
Jalosenkuja 6, 20460 TURKU
GREEN SOURCE INTERNATIONAL’S SITES
While you are browsing Green Source International’s Sites, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor and analyze your use of the Service. In addition, we may ask you to submit e-mail and mail addresses. We may use this information to create a user profile. We may use your email address to contact you about your experience with Green Source International Sites and notify you about company news and promotions.
We may also acquire information from you through (1) your access and participation in message boards on the Service, (2) your email of a question to our customer support, (3) your participation in surveys regarding the Service or (4) your participation in a sweepstakes or contest through the Service.
A cookie is a small text file that we may transfer to your computer and/or device, to identify a user’s computer/device and to “remember” things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our Service, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
• operate and improve our Service;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• provide and deliver products and services you request;
• send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Green Source International and our selected partners.
Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Green Source International does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
• With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
• Green Source International may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include sending e-mails to you and analyzing data. While these agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Green Source International, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services to us.
• We may release your information as permitted by law or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
• Green Source International may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers and business partners.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post those changes on this page and update the date at the top of the page. The changes will be effective when posted. Please check this page on a regular basis so that you remain aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
Green Source International takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
OPTING OUT OF MARKETING
We may at times offer a choice of receiving promotional emails, for example as an optional selection in your user registration form.
You may at any time opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by changing your online account settings. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts. You may request your personal profile to be deleted by sending an email to info(at)greensource.fi